Why should the women have all the fun….
Golf scramble tournament and dinner
September 23rd 2017, Golf 9am Dinner 3pm
$50 for golf and dinner / dinner only $20
· 5 groups of 4 (Chosen by random draw at golf course)
· Scramble format must use each players drive at least once
· Prizes for closest to pin, longest drive, longest putt, most balls lost and best score by a foursome.
· Cart rental not included
· OPEN TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
· Steaks, Baked potato, Caesar salad, Roll, Dessert
Would you like to become a member of Crossroads? We have two class opportunities. You only need to attend one. We would love to see you there.
Thursday October 5th 6:30pm OR Saturday October 7th 9:00am
We are harvesting pumpkins October 7th 8am. Come join the fun with the whole family!
Pumpkin Patch open October 14th - October 31st. Many volunteer opportunities available. Call Deborah Baker with questions
Deborah Baker: 360 894-6535